Looking for a research project and supervisor?

ProcessingOnionBagsAre you looking for a Masters or Honours project? Or have you completed a Masters or Honours degree and want to go on to do a PhD? Are you looking for a project that will test important ecological hypotheses using the species that live in rivers and streams or other freshwater environments? Or perhaps you are more directly interested in doing research that can help repair some of the damage humans have created to freshwater environments?

We are always on the lookout for good students! Projects are always available, some with funding. Check out recently completed projects, current research projects, and the postgraduate student pages for examples of the kinds of projects you can do for Honours or Masters  or for a PhD.

To apply for Honours or Masters projects, contact me directly (barbarad@unimelb.edu.au) and I can provide advice about projects and explain the application process to you.

To apply for a PhD project, contact me directly first sending a c.v. and supplying some suggestions for projects you are interested in. Australian citizens will need to apply for an Australian Postgraduate Award (through the University of Melbourne) or a Melbourne Research Scholarship (see http://services.unimelb.edu.au/scholarships/research).

Scholarships at the University of Melbourne are also available for international students (information available here)